 Dear LEGO / 1422
1421  |  1423
Subject:
Harry Potter(ish) lego line possibility?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 14:32:58 GMT

Dear Sir:

As the mother of a 4th grade girl who loves her lego bricks,  I would like
to see more set lines/themes to draw both boys and girls further into "The
Wonderful World of Lego."    Drawing on the immense well deserved popularity
of Harry Potter would be one way.  Licensing and legal issues are beyond me,
but I figure since  Lego   worked out  Star Wars this would be no problem
for the great minds.
In the Harry Potter books are  regular town scenes,  magical town scenes,
castle school scenes, Quiditch (sp?) matches, Haunted house scenes, dragon
/magical animal scenes and so much more.

Thank you,
Sheree Rosenkrantz