 Castle / Castle Organizations / 8
Re: Signature Characters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 02:31:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org, Shiri Dori writes:

It goes something like this: your signature character is whatever you want
it to be. I know that's
vague, but that's how it is.
It can be the most important person in your realm, or just someone you like.
It can be someone you
idenfity with or really like, or just someone you chose for the fun of it...
it's really up to you.

HTH!

-Shiri

  I kinda figured that.  Actualy iwas wondering why each of you personaly chose
your characters.  For example I'm leaning heavily towards a character i like to
call Acer.  Hes not realy very important although he is the caretaker of the
royal gardens witch many important characters do visit.  And while handy enough
with a sowrd to defend himself he's no match for a well trained knight.  Me
being a landscaper by profession i just sort of identify with him more than my
other characters.  I have some other characters i realy like but i'll most
likely go with him.

  p.s.  In case you are wondering Acer is his nickname.  I havent thought of a
real name yet.  Acer comes from Aceraceae the scientific name for the maple
family.  One of my favorite trees.  OH and tanks.

  Cale