 Castle / Castle Organizations / 5
4  |  6
Subject:
Signature Characters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 01:33:36 GMT

  Hi all  I have two questions for the members of castle world.  First i was
wondering why you chose one character over another to be your signature
character.  Does that character most represent you as a person.  Is he or she
the most important person in your realm.  Did you choose them because they were
diferent or cool.  Or did you just choose them for the fun of it.  I've been
working on some characters of my own so im realy interested in your replies.
Witch brings me to my second question.  Where do i send pictures so i can join.

Thanks for reading
                Cale