 Castle / Castle Organizations / 5
Subject:
Signature Characters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 01:33:36 GMT

  Hi all  I have two questions for the members of castle world.  First i was
wondering why you chose one character over another to be your signature
character.  Does that character most represent you as a person.  Is he or she
the most important person in your realm.  Did you choose them because they were
diferent or cool.  Or did you just choose them for the fun of it.  I've been
working on some characters of my own so im realy interested in your replies.
Witch brings me to my second question.  Where do i send pictures so i can join.

Thanks for reading
                Cale

Re: Signature Characters
In lugnet.castle.org, Cale Leiphart writes:
Hi all  I have two questions for the members of castle world.  First i was
wondering why you chose one character over another to be your signature
character.  Does that character most represent you as a person.  Is he or she
the most important person in your realm.  Did you choose them because they were
diferent or cool.  Or did you just choose them for the fun of it.  I've been
working on some characters of my own so im realy interested in your replies.

It goes something like this: your signature character is whatever you want
it to be. I know that's
vague, but that's how it is.
It can be the most important person in your realm, or just someone you like.
It can be someone you
idenfity with or really like, or just someone you chose for the fun of it...
it's really up to you.

Witch brings me to my second question.  Where do i send pictures so i can join.

Send them to Pawel; verneer@utk.edu

HTH!

-Shiri

Re: Signature Characters
In lugnet.castle.org, Cale Leiphart writes:
Hi all  I have two questions for the members of castle world.  First i was
wondering why you chose one character over another to be your signature
character.  Does that character most represent you as a person.  Is he or she
the most important person in your realm.  Did you choose them because they • were
diferent or cool.  Or did you just choose them for the fun of it.  I've been
working on some characters of my own so im realy interested in your replies.
Witch brings me to my second question.  Where do i send pictures so i can • join.

Thanks for reading
               Cale

I chose my signature character, Vincent, because of all these reasons pretty
much.  Vincent doesn't really represent me as a person, but it'd be cool if I
were him.  My website and some of my stories revolve around him, so I'd say
that he's the most important person in my realm, which I think I may do like
Shiri's Helfire.  And I have to admit that Vincent is pretty cool.  The
picture on CW isn't that good, but I sent an updated version to Pawel.  The
updated picture should appear on my website, if I could ever get the darned
thing operational.  Well, just my $0.02

Wilson

Re: Signature Characters