 Castle / Castle Organizations / 6
Re: Signature Characters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 01:51:06 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org, Cale Leiphart writes:
Hi all  I have two questions for the members of castle world.  First i was
wondering why you chose one character over another to be your signature
character.  Does that character most represent you as a person.  Is he or she
the most important person in your realm.  Did you choose them because they were
diferent or cool.  Or did you just choose them for the fun of it.  I've been
working on some characters of my own so im realy interested in your replies.

It goes something like this: your signature character is whatever you want
it to be. I know that's
vague, but that's how it is.
It can be the most important person in your realm, or just someone you like.
It can be someone you
idenfity with or really like, or just someone you chose for the fun of it...
it's really up to you.

Witch brings me to my second question.  Where do i send pictures so i can join.

Send them to Pawel; verneer@utk.edu

HTH!

-Shiri