 Castle / Castle Organizations / 5
  Signature Characters

Hi all I have two questions for the members of castle world. First i was wondering why you chose one character over another to be your signature character. Does that character most represent you as a person. Is he or she the most important person (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle.org)

  Re: Signature Characters

(...) It goes something like this: your signature character is whatever you want it to be. I know that's vague, but that's how it is. It can be the most important person in your realm, or just someone you like. It can be someone you idenfity with or (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle.org)

  Re: Signature Characters

(...) were (...) join. (...) I chose my signature character, Vincent, because of all these reasons pretty much. Vincent doesn't really represent me as a person, but it'd be cool if I were him. My website and some of my stories revolve around him, so (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle.org)

  Re: Signature Characters

(...) I kinda figured that. Actualy iwas wondering why each of you personaly chose your characters. For example I'm leaning heavily towards a character i like to call Acer. Hes not realy very important although he is the caretaker of the royal (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle.org)

  Re: Signature Characters

In lug For example I'm leaning heavily towards a character i like to (...) A very good name, for a caretaker of the royal gardens. Acer is like "acre", sort of. (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle.org)

  Re: Signature Characters

(...) Hi Cale, Very cool... Glad to see some plant people in Legos too... :) Even though I do programming/sysadmin/computer security stuff for a living, my degrees are actually in Landscape Architecture and Horticulture. So which Acer is he? Or is (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle.org)

  Re: Signature Characters

(...) Oh, OK. I chose Scar/Scarlet as my sig fig for a few reasons. She was the second castle character I ever created (not EVER, but after I reentered castle), and the first one to be in depth, with personality, objectives, history etc. Not only (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle.org)

  Re: Signature Characters

(...) Never considered that much. Most likely the whole genus but if i had to pick it would probably be any of the Japanese maples. And thats a clever pun. (...) They might not be done for a long time. The Lego world has quite a dearth of plant (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle.org)

  Re: Signature Characters

(...) Cool (...) my (...) Thanks and i do like him (...) I do like building lego land scapes. It alows you to try out different ideas and see the results without all the hard work plantig trees and building ponds in real life. To bad i dont have (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle.org)

  Re: Signature Characters

Shiri Dori wrote: (Aside: shouldn't this whole thing be in .org.cw? FU set there...) (...) Well, it could be a name that's more symbolic than literal. The lion is the "King of the Beasts", and IIRC Kfir is an animal trainer of some kind, no? It (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Signature Characters

(...) You're right about Kfir being animal-connected.... not really a TRAINER, tho'. That's why I came to choose this name. At first I was thinking maybe a "tiger" connotation but couldn't find any name (that I liked) that means tiger. (1) So I (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Signature Characters

(...) I see... that's great. I'm sure you'll eventually get enough lego plant life to try it all! <snip> (...) Thanks! -Shiri (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle.org)

  Re: Signature Characters

(...) My signature character is a blacksmith. I chose him because he's a minor character, but provides a useful service, and has done a lot of wandering around. He's been to all the places I want to build stories around, so I chose him as the common (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle.org)

  Re: Signature Characters

(...) I chose My 'Sig Fig because he was one of the first Minifigs I made Does that character most represent you as a person. Not at all. >Is he or shethe most important person in your realm. Heck No >Did you choose them because they were diferent (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle.org)

  Re: Signature Characters

(...) is (...) is (...) Maybe Just Maybe and im accenting on MAYBE that Kfir could just possibly be a Shapeshifter. Since he cant Train animals he might be able to control them with his supernatural powers. He might be able to Turn into a Lion or (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)