 Castle / 2134
Re: Sneak preview Estuary Stronghold
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 20:44:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Eric Brok writes:

http://homepages.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/models/index.htm
select from menu: Buildings:Estuary Stronghold

Eric,

I love it.  I really like all the curved lines.  I also liked your use for the
Rock Raiders Canopy.  A piece which until now I though was almost useless.

I also really like how you blended in the "tidal infuences" into the model and
story.

LEGO on My Mind is one of my favorite sites and I always love looking at your
creations because you spend so much time with the details.

Great work,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/