 Castle / 18043
Re: Introducing Classic-Castle.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 04:01:58 GMT

Hey Anthony et al,

The site looks awesome - especially liked the HowTo and Forum sections. There's
a lot of great building ideas on LUGNET, but it tends to get lost in the noise.

I try to keep up on the castle threads, but there's sooo much to read :)
Executive summaries by the C-C.com admins (or contributors) would be a great
accet.

For whomever maintains the navigation links at the bottom, the set link is
broken:
The bold text links at the bottom that link to "Sets" is:
http://www.classic-castle.com/sets.sets.html
Change the dot to a slash...

Keep up the great work!
Stephen

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava wrote:

Glad you liked it :)  I'ved gone ahead and spent about five hours going through
the website adding more navigation links.  I've added button navigation on the
side bar of every page (hopefully) and text navigation at the bottom of each
page.

Whew...

--Anthony