 Castle / 18015
  Introducing Classic-Castle.com

Introducing Classic-Castle.com community website On behalf of all of the people involved in its creation, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce everyone to Classic-Castle.com, which can be found at the following address: (URL) is (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle.org.cw) !!

  Re: Introducing Classic-Castle.com

(...) Hey everybody, just introducing myself as one of the admins for this new site. I am in charge of the Links Section, so if your site isn't listed, please let me know! I really hope everyone enjoys Classic-Castle.com! ~Kevin Blocksidge (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Classic-Castle.com

Hi Everyone, I am the Administrator the Classic Castle Sets and Building Instructions sections. In Sets, we will keep you up to date with currently available LEGO sets as well as custom castle creations. We will also have castle libraries of (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Classic-Castle.com

(...) And im introducing MY self! Im the Admin of the gaming section, along with Andrew. No, CastleQuest, Battlelug, and the Ships game Andrew is inventing are not up yet but they will soon! And this time i MEAN it! If you have a Castle game that (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Classic-Castle.com

(...) I just wanted to indroduce myself formally as well. Anthony Sava, Classic-Castle's Webmaster. But wait, there's more! I'm sure most of you are aware of at least a few of my MOCs, but we'll get to know each other even more if you want to upload (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Classic-Castle.com

(...) and content is outstanding and comprehensive of everything castle. Even though I'm not really a castle-head, I'm sure I'll check back often. Best of luck with everything, you guys are off to a great start. -Keith (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Classic-Castle.com

Wow guys. Very cool! :-) Not a castle-head either, but I signed up for a forum account and I think I'll be checking it out on a regular basis. A couple tips on site navigation: When you're on a sub-page "city," etc, it would be good to display links (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Classic-Castle.com

(...) Just introducing myself. I am helping out Leonard Hoffman as the assistant (or co-admin) administrator of the Castle City Display Standard. Anything important that is noteworthy from the Classic-Castle.Com, I will post it to the side-bar of (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Classic-Castle.com

Hello! (...) to become one.) Congratulations, boys! And thanks for your efforts! (...) Now, that's exactly what I expect the content of a Castle community site. Bye Jojo (URL) · (URL) Rittersets.de - My LEGO Castle Database> · · (URL) Steinwerk - My (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Introducing Classic-Castle.com

(...) Hi Tim, I am glad that you like the site. When designing the left sidebar, we wanted space to be used for sub-sub categories: City - 1)Medieval Marketplace 2) CCC Creations 3) CCC Displays You can click the titlebar to return to the main page. (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Classic-Castle.com

(...) take (...) Looking good, congrats people! Thanks for all your work. Greetz Saskia (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Classic-Castle.com

(...) Hi Lenny et All, Great work, this is what the castle community has been hoping for. I stayed out of the whole Castle World argument, but I am glad to see something very positive came out of it. I look forward to adding a few MOC galleries in (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Classic-Castle.com

(...) went into putting this together. I look forward to seeing it grow. -- Pawel (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Classic-Castle.com

What an Outstanding job you guys have done. Makes a Castle-head proud. I have been redoing my Castle collection to fit the Classic Castle Standard. So glad I was able to attend Brickfest and meet you guys. Don 'Hugh' Cox (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Classic-Castle.com

(...) time pouring over stuff here. I'm with Tim - navigation could use some tweaking. This is definitely a Good Think (tm). -Chris (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Classic-Castle.com

Wow. This looks great, guys. I'll be excited to watch this site grow. Bruce (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Classic-Castle.com

(...) Hey Tim, Glad you liked it :) I'ved gone ahead and spent about five hours going through the website adding more navigation links. I've added button navigation on the side bar of every page (hopefully) and text navigation at the bottom of each (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Classic-Castle.com

(...) Thanks much Chris! As for the navigation... It done been tweaked. :) --Anthony (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Classic-Castle.com

(...) Just took a look - looks great! The links on the side make it a lot easier to get to the larger categories, and I like the sub-categories contained in the tan table. Keep up the good work! -Tim (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Classic-Castle.com

Wow! Excellent work gentlemen! The site looks great and has great content too. I'll be checking back often! Stephen (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Classic-Castle.com

Hey Anthony et al, The site looks awesome - especially liked the HowTo and Forum sections. There's a lot of great building ideas on LUGNET, but it tends to get lost in the noise. I try to keep up on the castle threads, but there's sooo much to read (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Classic-Castle.com

(...) e (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Classic-Castle.com

(...) Mmmm, MOCs and stories... my need for self-expression is but a waiting time-bomb. One day... One day... -Hendo (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)