 Castle / 18040
Re: Introducing Classic-Castle.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 02:28:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Tim Courtney wrote:
Wow guys. Very cool! :-)

Not a castle-head either, but I signed up for a forum account and I think I'll
be checking it out on a regular basis.

A couple tips on site navigation: When you're on a sub-page "city," etc, it
would be good to display links to all of the major sections of the site, not
just the 'back' link. Also, text navigation at the top and bottom of the page
would be very nice as well.

-Tim

Hey Tim,

Glad you liked it :)  I'ved gone ahead and spent about five hours going through
the website adding more navigation links.  I've added button navigation on the
side bar of every page (hopefully) and text navigation at the bottom of each
page.

Just took a look - looks great! The links on the side make it a lot easier to
get to the larger categories, and I like the sub-categories contained in the tan
table.

Keep up the good work!

-Tim