 Castle / 18015

Subject:
Introducing Classic-Castle.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 03:32:58 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Introducing Classic-Castle.com community website

On behalf of all of the people involved in its creation, I would like to take
this opportunity to introduce everyone to Classic-Castle.com, which can be found
at the following address:

http://www.classic-castle.com/

What is Classic-Castle.com? It is a community-based website dedicated to
discussing, sharing, and learning about all things LEGO Castle related! There
are many sections to the site, so no matter what your interests are there should
be something for you!

Areas include:

- Lego Castle set guide and reviews
- MOC showcases
- How-To guides for building, storytelling, and more!
- Epic and Short Story showcases
- Classic Castle City display standard
- Castle Gaming
- Castle related links
- Integrated forums for discussing all things Castle/LEGO related
- HTML based chat room

Who is Classic-Castle.com? YOU are! Classic-Castle.com is intended to be a
community resource developed and maintained by the LEGO Castle community. You
are strongly encouraged to submit news, articles and other information to expand
the content of the site.

If you wish to contribute, please contact the appropriate person from the
“Contact” page, or post a message in the Administrative forum. Use this as an
excuse to get motivated and finish that MOC or story that you have been working
on!

Classic-Castle Admin Team

Kevin Blocksidge
Troy Cefaratti
Ben Ellermann
Andrew Engstrom
Lenny Hoffman
Ben Medinets
Alex Polimeni
Anthony Sava

Re: Introducing Classic-Castle.com
In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
Introducing Classic-Castle.com community website

On behalf of all of the people involved in its creation, I would like to take
this opportunity to introduce everyone to Classic-Castle.com, which can be found
at the following address:

http://www.classic-castle.com/

If you wish to contribute, please contact the appropriate person from the
“Contact” page, or post a message in the Administrative forum. >
Classic-Castle Admin Team

Kevin Blocksidge
Troy Cefaratti
Ben Ellermann
Andrew Engstrom
Lenny Hoffman
Ben Medinets
Alex Polimeni
Anthony Sava

Hey everybody, just introducing myself as one of the admins for this new site.
I am in charge of the Links Section, so if your site isn't listed, please let me
know!

I really hope everyone enjoys Classic-Castle.com!

~Kevin Blocksidge

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
[...]

And im introducing MY self!

Im the Admin of the gaming section, along with Andrew. No, CastleQuest,
Battlelug, and the Ships game Andrew is inventing are not up yet but they will
soon! And this time i MEAN it!

If you have a Castle game that isnt up, simply contact me or Andrew!

Alex Polimeni

Re: Introducing Classic-Castle.com