 Castle / 18022
Re: Introducing Classic-Castle.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 04:41:07 GMT

Wow guys. Very cool! :-)

Not a castle-head either, but I signed up for a forum account and I think I'll
be checking it out on a regular basis.

A couple tips on site navigation: When you're on a sub-page "city," etc, it
would be good to display links to all of the major sections of the site, not
just the 'back' link. Also, text navigation at the top and bottom of the page
would be very nice as well.

-Tim