 Castle / 18018
Re: Introducing Classic-Castle.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 03:49:37 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
Introducing Classic-Castle.com community website

On behalf of all of the people involved in its creation, I would like to take
this opportunity to introduce everyone to Classic-Castle.com, which can be found
at the following address:

http://www.classic-castle.com/

If you wish to contribute, please contact the appropriate person from the
?Contact? page, or post a message in the Administrative forum. Use this as an
excuse to get motivated and finish that MOC or story that you have been working
on!

Classic-Castle Admin Team

Kevin Blocksidge
Troy Cefaratti
Ben Ellermann
Andrew Engstrom
Lenny Hoffman
Ben Medinets
Alex Polimeni
Anthony Sava

I just wanted to indroduce myself formally as well.  Anthony Sava,
Classic-Castle's Webmaster.  But wait, there's more!

I'm sure most of you are aware of at least a few of my MOCs, but we'll get to
know each other even more if you want to upload a MOC or Story to the site!
That's my gig.  So feel free to send 'em on over!

I'm also temporary Admin of the How-To section, so feel free to send your stuff
on over to there, too!

Have fun!

--Anthony