 Castle / 18039
Re: Introducing Classic-Castle.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 02:17:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Chris Maddison wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
Introducing Classic-Castle.com community website

On behalf of all of the people involved in its creation, I would like to take
this opportunity to introduce everyone to Classic-Castle.com, which can be found
at the following address:

http://www.classic-castle.com/

Gentlemen, very well put together.  Looks like I'll be spending a good amout of
time pouring over stuff here.  I'm with Tim - navigation could use some
tweaking.

This is definitely a Good Think (tm).

-Chris

Thanks much Chris!  As for the navigation... It done been tweaked.  :)

--Anthony