 Castle / 18019
Re: Introducing Classic-Castle.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 03:47:53 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
Introducing Classic-Castle.com community website

On behalf of all of the people involved in its creation, I would like to take
this opportunity to introduce everyone to Classic-Castle.com, which can be found
at the following address:

http://www.classic-castle.com/

If you wish to contribute, please contact the appropriate person from the
“Contact” page, or post a message in the Administrative forum. >
Classic-Castle Admin Team

Kevin Blocksidge
Troy Cefaratti
Ben Ellermann
Andrew Engstrom
Lenny Hoffman
Ben Medinets
Alex Polimeni
Anthony Sava

Hey everybody, just introducing myself as one of the admins for this new site.
I am in charge of the Links Section, so if your site isn't listed, please let me
know!

I really hope everyone enjoys Classic-Castle.com!

~Kevin Blocksidge

And im introducing MY self!

Im the Admin of the gaming section, along with Andrew. No, CastleQuest,
Battlelug, and the Ships game Andrew is inventing are not up yet but they will
soon! And this time i MEAN it!

If you have a Castle game that isnt up, simply contact me or Andrew!

Alex Polimeni