 Castle / 18042
Re: White Lion Castle - first pictures of the hole castle !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 03:23:36 GMT

Great looking castle, Kai. This just keeps getting better and better. I like
that you accurately put D shaped towers on the gatehouse. That's the classic
shape in a Norman castle. Keep up the good work!

Stephen