 Castle / 18027
18026  |  18028
Subject:
White Lion Castle - first pictures of the hole castle !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 09:47:45 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi,

I'm proud to present you the first pictures of the hole "White Lion Castle"
( not only the keep ).

It's still under construction!

todo's:

- walls, outer walls, 3 towers, finishing of the gatehouse, enemies, more
crusaders, blacksmith shop, moat, drawbridge, etc.....

still a lot to do.

see it at: http://www.gerkens.org/lego.html

Kai

--