 Castle / 17883
Re: The Keep of Stonebarrow - Complete MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 07:58:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mike Thorn <buachaille@neo.rr.com> wrote:

One word: INCREDIBLE.

I've been lurking here for a while and I've seen very few rivals and fewer
equals to this work of art.

Now just ship it over here so I can use it in my upcoming film, okay? ;-)

~Mike

Hey Mike-

Thanks for the compliments. We worked really hard on it even though it only took
us about a week. We are happy that this MOC was what caused you to come out of
the shadows. :)

We can't ship it, but you are welcome to come over. :) Actually, right now we
aren't sure how easy this MOC will be to travel, we are planning on taking to
our next TEXLug Meeting in October.

Thanks for the reply!

~ Christina