 Castle / 17869
17868  |  17870
Subject:
The Keep of Stonebarrow - Complete MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 23:18:54 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

We are pleased to announce that Stonebarrow Keep is now complete.

I got lazy, so there’s no webpage to visit, just pre-mod pictures and a post-mod gallery.

This Keep, located in Northern Ikros, is the head of power for the Stormcrow Legion, and home to their leader, whom has yet to recieve a name, who wears the armor I got from Jeff Byrd.

Stonebarrow Keep boasts a dungeon, treasure vault, great hall w/ fireplace, bedroom for the Lord of the Manor, bunk room for the troops, as well as being made of almost entirely 2x4 light grey bricks.

The terrain itself is almost entirely made from 2x4 dark grey and black bricks, and splits in two, taking part of the dungeon with it. The keep, aside from the dungeon, lifts off the terrain in one piece, and comes apart in several places allowing full access to all levels.

Look out also for the Dwarven gold mine inside the terrain walls behind the Keep. Here are some pre-mod deep links:

Overview:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/stonebarrow/stonebarrow01.jpg

Inside the Great Hall:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/stonebarrow/stonebarrow18.jpg

A prisoner whatches his accomplice enter the cell next to him:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/stonebarrow/stonebarrow25.jpg

And of course the post-mod gallery:

PLUKWYT!!

--Anthony and Christina