 Castle / 17889
Re: The Keep of Stonebarrow - Complete MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 09:01:48 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel wrote:

!How very well done!

With such wonderful detail and feeling to it.¬
|(the minining dwarf is an excellent inclusion)|¬

Thanks Richard for all the compliements. We thought that the dwarf in the mine
would be a great addition to that wall and also make it much more interesting.

This is a very Takeshi Itou-esk.¬
<http://home.att.ne.jp/apple/hachi/ce_ga_le22a.htm
Your creation reminds me a bit of his [South Volcano tower]¬
during your initial construction phase, and like Keith said,¬
that stark drk.gray landscape was nice.

I have never seen his work before, until I looked at the above link. Anthony had
though and was after a certain similarity in the style of the terrain.

Oh, and good for you? it?s always nice to see a¬
_[Space] fig jailed behind bars_!!! And it?s especially¬
nice to see that you?ve captured a time-traveling¬
-Grand Admiral. (I'll have to remember this, I will¬
be sure to include a beleaguered Space fig in my¬
torture-chamber the next time I create a MOC!)¬

Yes, the space guy is right where he is supposed to be, locked up! :) I will try
to keep an eye on lugnet in the future to see more locked up/tortured space
figs.

Thanks so much for sharing,

      [{--==Richard==--}]

P.S.
sometimes I wish there was a lugnet.excellent section just to showcase your
works!

Although Anthony may not agree, I do. He has built many things that are great!
But of course, as his fiancee, I could be biased. ;)

Thanks again for your reply.

~ Christina