 Castle / 17960
Re: The Keep of Stonebarrow - Complete MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 02:55:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava wrote:
PLUKWYT!!

--Anthony and Christina

<http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros The Kingdom of Ikros>

Ok this i one of your greastes Mocs yet. They just get better and better.

The prision is awsome.
The hall is very cool.
The dwarf in a mine is just a little perk witch makes it that muck better.
The forts exterior is great.
But the landscape rocks. Those bridges are soooo nice.
I still say the dwarf castle is your #1 possible rivaled by the new village.
This is very impressive and one of your best works yet.

Ps
Thanks for the help with my castle I appriciate it.

Dan Ravenda

Thanks for all of your complements concerning the Keep.
The bridges were developed by merging both of our ideas together. Glad you liked
our MOC. Anthony and I don't feel the same about the Dwarven Castle.

Thanks again for your post.

~Christina