 Castle / 17884
Re: Something I saw in brickshelf from Thomas Rafert
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 08:09:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Thomas Rafert wrote:
   Thanks for posting the link and the nice comments. I’ve had most of it together for about a year now, and some of the buildings for more than 4 years. My main desire is to add a lot of detail to it, bring it to life so to speak. I’ve gone through some of the buildings and hinged them to open up and gave them interiors. I should have a lot more added to it for NWBC http://www.sealug.org/nwbrickcon2003.html.

What none of you know is that Thomas is quite Space. Really, he is. And to Tom: You keep and eye on those sheep. And just remember whose keeping an eye on your castle. Every. Day. (and *not* getting glue on your tables, for that matter)

    j o n
zemi.net
the-shipyard