 Castle / 17892
Re: Something I saw in brickshelf from Thomas Rafert
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 17:50:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jon Palmer wrote:

But really, Thomas is a one man Castle machine. You should all know this. Last year he single handedly invaded the NWBC Moonbase, after we Spacers “visited” his layout.

I’m still trying to calm my troops down they are still murmuring about that invasion.

The NWBC SPACE-CASTLE War begins tomorrow!

My troops won’t be too happy they thought they had another month to prepare but they’ll still be ready.

tee hee.

Tee hee all you want, we’ll see how this turns out. :-)

Thomas