 Castle / 17774
  Something I saw in bricklink from Thomas Rafert

Sorry to step on your post if you were going to post, Thomas. I searched the name and there hasn't been a post in over 3 years so I figured I'd show everybody this. (URL) display is amazing. I'm blown away, that's what I wish I had the bricks to (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Something I saw in brickshelf from Thomas Rafert

(...) No toes stepped on here. I haven't been active of Lugnet because life has got me so busy now so I try to save all my free time for building. :-) (...) Thanks for posting the link and the nice comments. I've had most of it together for about a (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Something I saw in bricklink from Thomas Rafert

hi, thnx for posting - very nice work ! Kai (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Something I saw in bricklink from Thomas Rafert

Hello! This gallery has it all: castles, villages, harbours, churches, rivers, woods, ships, tournaments, peasants, knights, vikings, sheep, battles, orchards, fairies... Great layout! Bye Jojo (URL) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Something I saw in brickshelf from Thomas Rafert

(...) And to Tom: You keep and eye on those sheep. And just remember whose keeping an eye on your castle. Every. Day. (and *not* getting glue on your tables, for that matter) (URL) j o n (URL) zemi.net> (URL) the-shipyard> (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Something I saw in brickshelf from Thomas Rafert

(...) But really, Thomas is a one man Castle machine. You should all know this. Last year he single handedly invaded the NWBC Moonbase, after we Spacers "visited" his layout. The NWBC SPACE-CASTLE War begins tomorrow! tee hee. (URL) j o n (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Something I saw in brickshelf from Thomas Rafert

(...) True I do enjoy Space now and then but my real passion is Castle. I'll be watching my sheep, you'd better be ready for them just incase they get loose. Dan was mentioning you were going to be at the studio starting this week. I might be coming (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Something I saw in brickshelf from Thomas Rafert

(...) I'm still trying to calm my troops down they are still murmuring about that invasion. (...) My troops won't be too happy they thought they had another month to prepare but they'll still be ready. (...) Tee hee all you want, we'll see how this (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)