 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2522
Re: Need help with errors and how to make renders look like this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 26 Dec 2005 21:59:43 GMT

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in news:Is4GwJ.1w60@lugnet.com:

In lugnet.cad.ray, Koyan Töreni wrote:

I've been working on and off on a tutorial on how to render LDraw
files with radiosity and HDRI for a whole while now, but real life
keeps in intruding... I promise I'll try to finish it and get it (and
all my include files) online before the end of the year!

Whoa, a tutorial would be fantastic, Koyan!  {That} would be enough to
get me to build my MOCs virtually!  I'd pay $$$ for that kind of a
service.  Maybe consider producing a book or a CD??

No way. I've learned everything I know about rendering through reading
stuff from other people here. Now I can give back a little. Wouldn't want
to make money off of that.

Koyan