 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2521
Re: Need help with errors and how to make renders look like this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 26 Dec 2005 20:29:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Koyan Töreni wrote:

   I’ve been working on and off on a tutorial on how to render LDraw files with radiosity and HDRI for a whole while now, but real life keeps in intruding... I promise I’ll try to finish it and get it (and all my include files) online before the end of the year!

Whoa, a tutorial would be fantastic, Koyan! That would be enough to get me to build my MOCs virtually! I’d pay $$$ for that kind of a service. Maybe consider producing a book or a CD??

JOHN