 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2519
Re: Need help with errors and how to make renders look like this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 26 Dec 2005 17:45:17 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, John O'Keefe wrote:
Thank you for the information Koyan!

"Koyan" <koyan@gmx.net> wrote in message
I saw your in progress images of the
Imperial Star Destroyer and am amazed. How much time do you have into
building that thing? I can't wait to see the finished model.

Just note (my main reply will be on the other branch of the thread).  The ISD is
aleady available:
Orion's Website: http://www.pobursky.com/article/19
Koyan's Archive: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=116008

-Orion