 CAD / 9290
Re: New Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 21:17:41 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jake McKee writes:
I will probably just take it to a Kinko's or similar print shop. I know they
can print large poster size prints for relatively little cost. Can anyone
suggest any advice for Andreas in Germany?

Jake

Advice?  How about:
"Be real nice to Jake, say 'please', and maybe he will send you one..."

<grin>

JohnG, GMLTC

fut off-topic.fun