 Trains / 19072
Re: New Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 17:50:39 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Shaun Sullivan writes:
SNIP
Actually, that's how this project got started.  I looked around the LEGO room,
and realized that I needed some more LEGO-type decor.  Although it looked to be
considerably more effort than simply going out and buying a poster of Britney
Spears, I started working on this, instead.
SNIP

Are you saying there's a plastic connection?

Andreas
http://www.lugnet.com/~19/

FUT: off-topic.fun