 Trains / 19254
Re: Even newer Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 08:26:57 GMT

Hi,

I am no train person but this is some amazing stuff!
Beautiful renderings from Jeroen and supurb model and photo's.
And ofcourse, being an LDraw person, I would like to see (have) the LDraw
file of the Hudson. Is this possible?

Thanks!

Jaco

"Jeroen de Haan" <info@digitalbricks.nl> schreef in bericht
Hi all,

For those who can't get enough of Shaun's beautiful Hudson engine; I have
ooked up an other poster. It is somewhat more simpler but shows off more
detail of this fine model.

You can check it out on my website at:
http://www.digitalbricks.nl/

Images of the real model can be seen at:

Jeroen

PS: in the pipeline are posters of models by Steve Barile and Larry P.