 Trains / 19051

Subject:
New Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 04:29:50 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi Everybody!

Jeroen de Haan has once again worked wonders!  Given only an LDRAW file, he put
together a (if I may be so bold) gorgeous poster of a Hudson 4-6-4 Steam
Engine.  He uploaded three different wallpaper sizes, in addition to the pdf
file and jpeg files.

You can check it out on his website at:
http://www.digitalbricks.nl/

Images of the real model can be seen at:

Many thanks to Joreon, who literally conceived of the layout overnight.  I can
definitely attest to his hard work, and couldn't be more pleased with the
results.  Thanks, Jeroen!

Also, thanks to Kevin Clague, whose LSynth program
(http://www.users.qwest.net/~kclague/) worked miracles in producing the curved
hoses and rubber band pieces, to Joe Comeau for his feedback and endless
patience in putting up with continuous updates of the whole project, and to
the many others who offered suggestions and answers to my barrage of questions
in the .cad groups.

Enjoy!
Shaun

Re: New Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer