 Trains / 19074
Re: New Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 20:50:14 GMT

Hi all,

First I'd like to thank everyone for the kind words. But I also would like
to say that the poster was done with as much input from Shaun as from
myself. He provided ideas, pictures and technical drawings and of course a
very fine model.

The PDF of the poster has been downloaded 23 times these last 2 day. I don't
know about the JPEG 'cos my server doesn't count them :-(

Shaun wondered why I did all this, but I like making these kind of posters.
So if you you have a nice model in LDraw (or have some good pictures of it)
I would be happy to have a look at it.

Jeroen