 CAD / 14660
Re: Sticker Generator for LDRAW / MLCAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:47:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jim DeVona wrote:
   In lugnet.cad, Scott Wardlaw wrote:

   Download in zip format from here: http://www.scottwardlaw.com/sticker_generator.zip

Very cool! May I add a link to this from my Bitsticker page? I suspect the desktop program does not have the size/speed restrictions that limit my script.

Both of these applications are very cool, and I intend to begin using them immediately.

Do you guys mind if I ask a dumb question? That is, another dumb question after these two?

Are these applications an evolution of the various BMP2DAT programs I’ve played around with over the years? It seems that what you’ve got here is greaty more sophisticated, but the idea seemed similar enough to be worth asking about.

Anyway, great stuff. Thanks for sharing!

Dave!