 CAD / 14668
Re: Sticker Generator for LDRAW / MLCAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 17:44:34 GMT

Sorry that it has taken me so long.  In fact, I am still working on creating
quadrilaterals and triangles to fill the largest spaces possible.  My main
hang-ups are:
reducing processing time
a working point-in-polygon test

I have found two different methods for testing if a point is inside a polygon,
but both have flaws (or my implimentation of them has flaws)

I did create a webpage for the sticker generator.  Does anyone have a better
name for it, other than sticker generator?

The ldraw primary colors is now working, and the preview for ignoring background
colors is now more accurate.

Please checkout the website, download the program, and let me know what other
changes that I can make:
<http://www.scottwardlaw.com/sticker_generator/>

I will continue to work on the polygon problem.

Thanks again for all of your help and suggestions,
Scott