 CAD / 14663
Re: Sticker Generator for LDRAW / MLCAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2007 19:23:35 GMT

It seems to me that you put for every pixel one quad.

Almost...I combine pixels of the same color that are on the same horizontal
line.  So, if pixels 1 through 5 are the same color, they become a line that
ocupies 1 through 5.

Most of my stickers have been about 1MB.

I wasn't aware of the other programs when I wrote mine.  I don't think that
there is a good programmatic way to make official files.

I'll try to combine the vertical lines together, where possible, so that should
reduce file size.

Look for another release tomorrow.

Thanks for all of the suggestions and ideas!
Scott