 CAD / 14666
Re: Sticker Generator for LDRAW / MLCAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2007 23:26:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Scott Wardlaw wrote:
I should have an update out later today or tomorrow that combines pixels
vertically as well.

Keep in mind that doing it both ways is probably a lot more difficult than just
doing it one way.  For example, if you have a 1-pixel thick plus sign, you need
at least 3 quads (to avoid overlap), and your algorithm needs to deal nicely
with this.  Then too, a 2x2 pixel square would be nice as a single quad, but
doing this generically is likely to be a lot of work.

--Travis