 CAD / 14660
    Re: Sticker Generator for LDRAW / MLCAD —Dave Schuler
   (...) Both of these applications are very cool, and I intend to begin using them immediately. Do you guys mind if I ask a dumb question? That is, another dumb question after these two? Are these applications an evolution of the various BMP2DAT (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jul-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Sticker Generator for LDRAW / MLCAD —Jim DeVona
   (...) So, I know of at least four tools to convert images to LDraw stickers: (URL) BMP2DAT> (URL) img2sticker> ((URL) *>) (URL) Bitsticker> (URL) Sticker Generator> Plus you can make stickers from text with (URL) txt2dat>. I think this is a case of (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jul-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)