 CAD / 13940
Re: Tutorial on reviewing parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2006 06:50:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
A couple of other points that may be worth mentioning:
1) LDView can do BFC checking now (I use this all the time)

it will not work on all graphic cards corretly. at least it doesn't on my ATI
Radeon 9000. trinagles with a wrong winding will always show up in correct
green.

Just out of curiosity, have you tried using the latest ATI drivers?  Or is it a
notebook that the manufacturer hasn't posted updated drivers for?  (I know you
emailed me about this a long time ago, but can't remember the specifics.)

the latter :-( the driver is two years old and was a one shot for those notebook
series.

w.