 CAD / 13931
Re: Tutorial on reviewing parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2006 13:23:42 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Dean Earley wrote:
Niels Bugge wrote:
So, I made this tutorial about being a reviewer and review parts in the Parts
Tracker:

<http://www.l3go.bugge.com/articles/Reviewing-parts-tutorial.shtml>

{Eventually it’ll end up in the article section of Ldraw, but right now I’d just
like to hear some feedback/suggestions from the general community, especially
concerning illustrations.}

A couple of other points that may be worth mentioning:
1) LDView can do BFC checking now (I use this all the time)

it will not work on all graphic cards corretly. at least it doesn't on my ATI
Radeon 9000. trinagles with a wrong winding will always show up in correct
green.

2) LDDP has a "fix error" option for most errors L3P can find, including
bowtie quads.

Other than that it looks good.

Thank you