 CAD / 12565
Re: Question for the LSC. Blanks in file names legal?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 02:21:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:

snip

This is already in the proposed spec (1.0.0) in a more general form.

Speaking of the 1.0.0, I’ve been trying to move forward with ratifing it as the new official spec for 2 years now. Maybe now is the time to do so?

Is there anything that I can do to help get this ratified?

-Orion

Kevin