 CAD / 12551
12550  |  12552
Subject:
Question for the LSC. Blanks in file names legal?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 12:14:29 GMT

Is it legal to have blanks in file names in type 1 records?

I looked at

http://www.ldraw.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=45

and it does not specify.  I'd guess that LDRAW.EXE cannot handle them.

What is the LSC's position on this issue.

Kevin