 CAD / 12554
Re: Question for the LSC. Blanks in file names legal?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 12:51:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Is it legal to have blanks in file names in type 1 records?

<snip>

What is the LSC's position on this issue.

<insert image from Bloom County, with three "commentators" (Opus, Portnoy and
Hodge Podge) taking positions>

Apparently, we don't have one. ;)  I'll work up something and post it.

Thanks Steve!

Steve

Kevin