 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 734

MOC: All Terrain Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 00:35:40 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Almost-minifig-scale, based on DEMAG AC100.

http://www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/allterraincrane

There's a link to the full brickshelf gallery with many more pictures, but
won't be viewable until moderated.

Enjoy!

ROSCO

Re: MOC: All Terrain Crane