 Model Team / 733
Re: MOC: All Terrain Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 09:47:51 GMT

Nice crane Ross, I'll have to update my webpage to say that it is practical
to get a three section boom at 4 studs wide. It's great that you got good
reference photos, I'm still not quite gallous enough to ask people if I can
take photos of that type when they are working, prefering to skulk in the
distance, but am working on it!

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message
Nah, I like big stuff too was just kidding 8?) Just for a bit of • comparison,
this crane is 10 studs wide, Jennifer's AC100-1 is about 18 I think

That's right, although if it had been to exact scale it would have been 16,
but I added a couple of extra studs to make lift easier, or indeed possible.

Jennifer