 Model Team / 719
Re: MOC: All Terrain Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 08:50:50 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Eric Sophie writes:
Hey that's terrific! Check out how high the boom goes! I like the little
trailer to help hold it too. I like how you used those steering systems.
Gotta love the pink seats!

Thanks Eric! Though the pink seats weren't my idea.....

Check out the size, like you said almost minifig scale, a true mix.

I didn't know you had these pages. I'm going to take a nice long look now.

Well, I've been following the progress of Jama with interest too 8?)

Regards

ROSCO