 Model Team / 739
Re: MOC: All Terrain Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 13:54:55 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Ross Crawford writes:
Almost-minifig-scale, based on DEMAG AC100.

http://www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/allterraincrane

There's a link to the full brickshelf gallery with many more pictures, but
won't be viewable until moderated.

OK, I've updated the page with a few more details including the attachment
of the boom extension, and details of the 700g lift.

Nice (except the text is still next to the photos :-P )!

I like the cab-tilting action photo :)

Is that a can with 700 grams of dog food or is it a can that weighs 700 g?

/Tobbe