 Model Team / 727
Re: MOC: All Terrain Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 07:32:17 GMT

Nah, I like big stuff too was just kidding 8?) Just for a bit of comparison,
this crane is 10 studs wide, Jennifer's AC100-1 is about 18 I think, and
Dennises LG1550 looks to be around 24....

My in-mind project might be something like 70 cm long (1:20) and that's all I
have to say about that for now :)

Do you mean the BRE page or the Lugnet page? I thought I made them all
viewable at 1024 wide...

Yes, they are. But I prefer to keep my browser in the 800 wide range, don't
like my windows maximized. Still, 800 x 600 is the most common resolution used
(according to another Swedish AFOL's web-visit counter).

Ah well I just like highly detailed pics 8?) it's a compromise between
smaller resolution or less clicks 8?)

Or you could have the text above or below the pictures, not on the sides of
'em :)

/Tobbe