 Model Team / 726
Re: MOC: All Terrain Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 00:45:21 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
Clever design on the boom, both extension and elevating.

I like them too, though I'm disappointed how easily the elevating axle bends.

Well it do get it's fair share of abuse.

Me? Abuse LEGO??? Never!!!! 8?)

Glad to see someone who makes "small" MOC's. I wish I did sometimes, my
projects always get to big to keep my attention through the build. Hm, time for
a minifig-scale Hercules?

Sounds like a great idea! I figure TJ, Jen and Dennis have the large scale
all sewn up, so I'll stick with smaller stuff for a while.

I don't mind more in the 1:20 range and I don't mind building what others
already have built but originality is better.

Nah, I like big stuff too was just kidding 8?) Just for a bit of comparison,
this crane is 10 studs wide, Jennifer's AC100-1 is about 18 I think, and
Dennises LG1550 looks to be around 24....

Do you mean the BRE page or the Lugnet page? I thought I made them all
viewable at 1024 wide...

Yes, they are. But I prefer to keep my browser in the 800 wide range, don't
like my windows maximized. Still, 800 x 600 is the most common resolution used
(according to another Swedish AFOL's web-visit counter).

Ah well I just like highly detailed pics 8?) it's a compromise between
smaller resolution or less clicks 8?)

ROSCO