 Model Team / 737
Re: String is not against the 100% LEGO pureness.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 07:20:13 GMT

<<snip>>

And Ross, about the steel rod that you thought to put in the crane, unless
you plan to show it in a contest or exhibition that only accepts official
Lego parts (no modified pieces, no non-Lego pieces), I wouldn't mind about
adding the steel rod to the crane.

I hope he wants to add it into some contest that only accepts official Lego
parts :)

http://www.lotek.nu/challenge/motec.html

Yes folks, MoTeC is still up and running. I've been busy a lot in autumn,
summer was almost dead-LEGO-wise and I'm about to move to a bigger apartment
along with making webpages for SweLUG (Swedish LEGO User Group) so I won't draw
more attention to MoTeC then this for now. But I can't host another go without
models (I have a few in the pipeline, can't remember who and what but they're
there) so please send 'em in! Be aware that it might take some time to get the
gears running though...

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu