 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3265
3264  |  3266
Subject:
The Brick Testament: The End of the World (and more!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2006 02:47:00 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Brick Testament website has been updated today with seven new illustrated stories from The Life of Jesus, two of which are redone versions or previously illustrated stories, and five that are completely new additions:

Canaanite Dogs

Disciples Sent Out

Lazarus Reanimated

Jesus and the Poor

Jesus Curses a Tree

Temple Tantrum

The End of the World

(NOTE: For anyone unfamiliar with The Brick Testament or the Bible, please take note of the content warnings for the stories before viewing.)

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith